– Ability to work with UTP and fiber cables. (CAT5, CAT5e, CAT6, fiber MM, fiber SM).
– Ability to bunch, terminate, and test UTP cables.
– Ability to install trunks, ducts, flex pipes, EMT pipes.
– Must have experience with the following equipment (Fluke, Fusion splicer, Mechanical splicer, OTDR, Power meters, light source)
– Ability to perform fiber optic test and troubleshooting.
– Technical understanding of loss and attenuation.
– Experienced with basic computer, especially Excel and the Internet and have the ability to learn new programs.
– Knowledge of basic electricity related to telecommunications (e.g., voltage, current, resistance, power, grounding, insulation, Ohm’s Law, AC/DC);
– Knowledge of using common electric power measurement instruments (e.g., multi-meters, Avo meters).
– Working knowledge of hand tools and electric power tools. (cable lugs crimper, hot guns, heat shrinks, Hilti, drills, etc…).
– Experienced to make installation, racking, and stacking for equipment like (switches, routers, UPSs, Indoor/outdoor cameras, etc…)
– Ability to work in a variety of schedules and duties including normal duty, on-call duty, Overnight duty, weekend, holiday, and extended travel.
– Ability to work with others and perform teamwork.
– Ability to lift and move 50 Kg.
– Valid Saudi driver’s license required.
– Fair English language.