ITIL®: Service Management Foundation
Duration: 3 Days
- This course provides introductory detailed to the concepts, terms, definitions, goals, benefits and relationships within the core IT service management processes and function, as per the ITIL best practice framework.
- This course keens on taking a total approach to IT Service Management using processes, their respective relationships, and workflows.
- This course prepares candidates for examination of ITIL v3 Service Management Foundation certification.
The course can be for any one working in IT environment who wants to apply ITIL framework for IT service management enhancement.
There are no obligatory prerequisites but It’s better that the candidates should have IT background or IT business environment.
- Identify fundamental processes involved in IT service management
- Learn the best relationship between IT and users
- How to Improve IT Services using proven best practice processes
- Ways to improve productivity through utilized skills and experience.
- The benefit of Real-Time Service Management
- Using and applying performance indicators
- IT and Return of Investment (ROI)
Classroom, closed book, 1 hour multiple-choice with 40 questions.